viernes, 30 de diciembre de 2011

I Love the Reggae.



My favotite band the reggae is Prophetic Culture.
This reggae band is originally from Puerto Rico, made ​​his debut in 1996.
They are renowned for their unique style with touches of Roots Reggae, as well as tributes to Bob Marley.
I love their songs, because the voice of Willy Rodriguez (Vocals) is harmonic, their songs are very instrumental.

They use guitar, drums, congas, djembe, saxophone, table and others.

Prophetic Culture released his first disk called "Warning Song" in 1998, debut which got much success, a year later they released their second album called "New Ideas" with which to explore other musical aspects.
When paid tribute to the legendary reggae musician Bob Marley, was even more acquaintances, exposed his most famous songs almost perfectly. Bilbraut Boris drummer of the band did vocals on this successful tribute.


In 2005 the disk out called Mota, who is my favorite dick and his last album came out in 2010 called "Sweetness".
The total number of albums of this band is 7. In the songs of their albums are issues such as: critical thinking, a tribute to Bob Marley, romantic songs, only musical instrument, motivation to minor artists, and so on.
The song "can not reach my verse" is one of many of my favorites.

2 comentarios:

  1. I don't know much about this style I just know Bob Marley, but it's very relaxing to hear.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yeah! there is nothing like the reggae! I really like this kind of music because there is no one that has that effect so relaxing.
    See you!

    ResponderEliminar