viernes, 2 de diciembre de 2011

My biography

My name is Schocsy Yohys Chavarria Miranda, I am from Ranchi, I have nineteen years old my birthday is july 11.
Study at the University of Chile veterinary medicine, decided to study veterinary medicine because I love animals.

I was born in Rancagua Regional Hospital. I life in rancagua with my father, his partner, my brother and my stepbrother. My brother tegnologia medical study and 25 years old. My stepbrother who is studying in Ranchi and is in seventh grade.

In primary and secondary study at the College Coya in Ranchi. I had good grades was a responsible person and I like to study.
I also live in Ranchi (weekends) with two dogs a cat and a terrapin. The dog is called Tom and the other Baya. My cat is very special because has three legs, one leg amputated because of a tumor, Has been poisoned, but thanks to the vets have been saved.
In my spare time I like listening to music, reading books on metaphysics, being with my boyfriend, playing with my dogs, do any sport and enjoy my family.
To relax I play the djembe, when I was litle I played flute and now learning to play guitar.
I love nature and my future is to be a very good veterinary and travel the world.

1 comentario:

  1. hi yohys,thanks for comment :D, poor kitty the good thing is that he is alive y and with you.
    good that you like felines are very cutes.
    Greetings and see you soon at the university.

    ResponderEliminar