viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

Dream since childhood.

Since childhood I always wanted to study veterinary medicine, I have shared my life with animals, I have had hamsters, birds, turtles, fish, dogs, cats, even spiders.
I love animals, I feel much affection for them, I feel that they need humans, have to fight for animal abuse, protect their environment and where they live.
When I was in college, I wanted to study kinesiology, dentistry, and I was very confused.
I was not sure that studying, but I had a conversation with the counselor at my school and I made
​​a couple of questions, some tests. 

When the conversation ended, all my confusion cleared and I realized that I always loved animals, and which was to devote my life to them.
Then I imagine a life surrounded by animals, sharing with them every time, caring, and loving them.
My experience in the university has been very good, I feel calm, happy,  but now I'm stressed in January, I would like to be on the beach, on vacation.
With respect to the specialty that I would like to take, I have still not clear, I would like to specialize in exotic animals, wild.
I would like to travel a lot, visiting islands, jungles and  every day to learn more and be better veterinary.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hello Yohys!
    I think very to you, about the stop the animal abuse, protect their habitats and travel around the world!!!

    See you later YOU, cheers.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's incredible the amount and variety of animals that you have had!! i'm sure you will be a good vet with all that exeperience since childhood :)

    Cheers

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Yohys!! one day, maybe I will see you with one exotic animal and we can care them :) I like it so much the exotic animals!

    Bye bye ! :D

    ResponderEliminar