viernes, 16 de diciembre de 2011

The king of the jungle.

My favorite animal is the Lions.
The Lion King also called the animal kingdom or king of the beasts, it is the largest feline after the tiger of Siberia. The lions reach 3.3 meters measure length including the tail, its height is 1.2 meters and an average weight of 180 kg. The giants of this species can weigh 270 kg, females are smaller.

Its main feature is the mane, which allows them to command respect by seeming larger, also protection in fights where the most affected area is the throat.

They feed on mammals, fresh meat and which are the lionesses hunt, while males rest.

Elected to the lions and lionesses, because I am identified by them. 
Lions care much their territory and their pack, and females would give his life for his puppies.
I really like your lifestyle, your anatomy and I love to have a pet lion once in my life.

5 comentarios:

  1. Lions!! Love 'em!! The lion king is the best movie ever!!!!
    Do you like it?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like the lions only for the movie, they are so lazy, the female make all the work!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. yohys!!! you copie me!! but a dont angry whit you because Lions is the best animal xp and I hope you dont have the lion how pet because I dont think this is a good idea :P

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Mufasa is the beeeeeeeeeeeest lion :D I touch the tongue of a lion in the zoo of rgua jaja it was amazing. See you Yojaiiiiiiiiiiis!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I like the picture of the lion, it's my second feline favourite (the tiger is best feline). I see you in the University. Bye!

    ResponderEliminar