viernes, 23 de diciembre de 2011

Caribbean Island

I would like to travel to Jamaica, an island belonging to the Greater Antilles, 240 km long and up to 80 km wide, located in the Caribbean Sea. It is 630 km from the American continent, 150 miles south of Cuba and 180 km west of the island of Spanish, which are Haiti and the Dominican Republic. 
I wouldn´t  like to live there, I prefer to travel and stay one or two months to see the place go to their tourist places, meet beautiful pristine beaches, the weather should be nice because it is tropical, usually warm and humid, but in mountain areas can be somewhat cooler.
I'd like to meet Pedro Bank, Pedro Cays, Port Royal Cays, Morant Cays, Sandals Cay, Bogue Islands, Navy Island, Pigeon Island are islands Menon, shoals, cays and reefs.
Primarily I would like to go for culture, and music, which have made the island famous worldwide.
Musical genres ska, reggae, rocksteady, dub, dancehall, ragga and ragga jungle, were all conceived in Jamaica. The most popular music is reggae, with their different styles and mixes: dub, dance hall, ragga, raggamufin, early reggae and roots reggae, released a large scale by the Jamaican Bob Marley who through his music deepened and became known a culture that reverberated worldwide.
My preferred style of music I love Reggae and Bob Marley.

I would also like to know more their religion is Christianity with beliefs ratafaris that recognizes Haile Selassie I, last emperor of Ethiopia as the second coming of Christ. Bob Marley was also the icon for that belief.
No return to Chile without tasting its typical foods and especially allspice, I think I would love for its strong aroma and spicy flavor, I like spicy foods.
And finally I would do far better to go to speak English.

3 comentarios:

  1. Yohys!!!
    I like the Caribbean too, is a wonderful place to relax.
    Some day I will see you there ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wooow! Yohys! it´s a wonderfull idea thinkh about live there, I like too one day :)
    And about the music,I like reggae! :)

    Merry Christmas :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. wooow Caribe .. is a dream that someday I to achieve
    I love the turquoise blue water and palm trees and white sand
    thank you for your post !see youu !!

    ResponderEliminar