viernes, 27 de enero de 2012

Summer Holidays.

I remember when I was in second half  and went to my study tour organized school.
Flew to Brazil. Camboriu knowledge, Florianopolis and several beaches.
There were many children, approximately 70 and also as were 6 teachers that their role was to look after ourselves.
I remember that every morning we get up very early as 7 in the morning.
I slept very little but sometimes it was worth leaving early because we enjoyed the hotel the day.
The beaches are very beautiful, had a few waves, their water was crystal clear and the temperature was very nice.
At night you could use summer clothes, shorts, sweatshirts, husks. Sometimes it rained on the day but with a high temperature.
In general the climate was very nice.  
 People were very friendly, sociable.
In the streets they could drink alcohol: O and selling drinks in a kind of kiosks, selling caipirinhas and varied drinks.
It was a journey that lasted 15 days, and really was unforgettable. With my former classmates want to go back someday.

My vacation this summer, I think it will be reduced to one week. I will travel with my friends and my boyfriend Pichilemu. (it is organizing the trip) and when you return to Ranchi enjoy my family, my pets and will have to study.

My ideal summer vacation might be in southern Chile or another country.
Travel with my family, my friends and my boyfriend. And I wish it was 2 months.
I would like to be near the beach and other days being on the field.
My dream vacation could be anywhere but in company with the people I love.

I wish you happy holidays to all. Bye  J



2 comentarios:

  1. OOh!! thats great! Brazil! I don't know that, I think that this days was fantastic!! the images are very beatiful!!!!! goob bye Yohys!!!! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. waaauu Brazil!, this country is wonderful and many would like to know. that rich fences to the beach with your family and boyfriend, you better Pichilemu besides, I have very fond memories of that place. hope you are well and luck.
    bye

    ResponderEliminar